This site best viewed at 800x600 or greater resolution. Please support Our Advertisers. They make this site possible!

HistoricalTrekking.com
Small Horizontal Row
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
 CalendarCalendar   LinksLinks 
Welcome, Rules & Frequently Asked Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> The Virtual Round Robin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Welcome, Rules & Frequently Asked Questions Reply with quote

Welcome to the Virtual Round Robin

Welcome to the Virtual Round Robin. Here you can browse goods that people have up for sale or trade; or you can list your goods here. We ask that the items listems here are associated with Reenacting of the 1600-1840 time period. (For example, a cargo trailer to haul your gear to events would be ok, Civil War or Coyboy Action Shooting items would not be.) Please note, this board will be cleaned every 14 days automatically, replies are not permitted on this board.

Virtual Round Robin Rules

Please maintain your ads. If your item has sold, delete the listing. If you are listing multiple items, once one of the items has been sold, edit your listing. You will find the buttons to do this at the top right side of the Message. "Edit" will allow you to edit the ad, "X" will allow you delete your ad.

Please do not make multiple postings for the same item. If you left out a detail or forgot to add something, just edit your initial post. Multiple postings will be deleted.

Do not advertise your website here, or advertise another place you use to sell your items (ie Ebay, another Forum, Your Personal Website & Etc). Any ads advertising other sites will be removed.

HistoricalTrekking.com reserves the right to delete any posting.

Frequently Asked Questions

Why Can't I Reply to Posts?
I have turned off replies to this forum, no one (except the Admins & Moderators) can reply here. If you want to contact someone about their ad here, you must do so either by PM or Email. If you are a registered user, and logged in, you will see a PM and Email button at the bottom of the ad. If you are not a registered user, register.

I have done this for several reasons. The primary reason is that I feel if you want to buy something, it is between you and the seller only. No one else should be privy to your offer or other details of the trade. If you post a new topic to reply to someone else, it will be deleted.

How do I post a Picture in my Ad?
Open the image on your computer. Resize the image so that it is no more than 800 pixels wide and 600 pixels tall. Save it as a JPG at about 60% quality, so that the filesize is under 128KB.

Then Login to the Forums here, click on Album, Click on Your Personal Gallery, Click on Upload Pic, Fill Out the form, upload the pic, go back to your personal gallery, click on the thumbnail so that the picture open up fullsize. Select the location. (Will look something like http://historicaltrekking.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=5 )

Copy it (CTRL-C, or Edit, Copy) Then go to the Forum you wish to post on, click reply or new topic, in the body of that paste the Image URL (something like http://historicaltrekking.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=5) select it again and click the IMG box. That will add the IMG /IMG tags to it.

Type the rest of your message and you're done.

Thanks,
Jason W. Gatliff

Publisher:
HistoricalTrekking.com
MUZZLELOADER Magazine
Find all public pictures posted by %s View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> The Virtual Round Robin All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You must Register or Log In to post new topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to reply to topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to edit your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to delete your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to vote in polls in this forum
Back to HistoricalTrekking.com