This site best viewed at 800x600 or greater resolution. Please support Our Advertisers. They make this site possible!

HistoricalTrekking.com
Small Horizontal Row
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
 CalendarCalendar   LinksLinks 
Well, good morning!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Le Nez
User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:45 am    Post subject: Well, good morning! Reply with quote

Been a while. But glad to still see old familiar names and also new ones!

Dusting off and making the necessary repairs to my old kit. Fabricating new things and trying to find where I put stuff 10 years ago. Even built a new hunting rifle year before last.

Im basically a hermit now on the place. My wife is currently in an assisted living home. But I still try to get out to the woods on occasion. Might even try an event or two if I can swing it. I really miss all my old friends at Ft. Toulouse.

Looking forward to the future.

Le Nez
Dit
Shakespeare Bob

Hamlet; Act I, Scene V
Fitzhugh Williams
User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you know, Fort Toulouse is the last weekend in April, and that is not a long time off. I received my application just the other day and am getting ready to send it in now. So maybe we will see you there?
Le Nez
User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning Fitz!

Dunno when Iíd be able to make it. Frontier Days hits me just as we are usually getting home from Colorado second rifle elk. April is awefully close for me. And I need to save some money for Rocky Mtn Rendezvous this July. I think Dudley and I may carpool up there. He wants to do a western event.

Iíll show up one of these days. Mebbe Iíll skip elk this season. That would free me up!

Bob

Hamlet; Act I, Scene V
Fitzhugh Williams
User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's April and November, just like always, so we'll be looking for you.

And this year it is the end of April, 27th-28th, so that gives you more time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You must Register or Log In to post new topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to reply to topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to edit your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to delete your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to vote in polls in this forum
Back to HistoricalTrekking.com