This site best viewed at 800x600 or greater resolution. Please support Our Advertisers. They make this site possible!

HistoricalTrekking.com
Small Horizontal Row
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
 CalendarCalendar   LinksLinks 
Attention Repro-Scalp Customers...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yaquina143

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Attention Repro-Scalp Customers... Reply with quote

I have a handful of clients that were waiting on their scalp orders. Since the other board seems to be down for now, I cannot retrieve the ordering information (adresses, etc) which I had in my private message box, which I cannot access at this time.

Those of you waiting on your scalp orders, could you please email me direct and give me your order information and address. Your orders are ready to go out.

Thanks!
Fitzhugh Williams
User

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have your email address, so I sent you a PM on this message board.
mohawk161

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering if you make the fake scalplocks that folks can glue on theri heads at events. I have a couple of folks in my unit that, for one reason or another, cannot have and maintain one with their own hair.
Anyway, I was looking to see what you charge for a piece, and what the approximate back log is.

Joshua
white hawk

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: fake scalp locks Reply with quote

Any luck finding the fake scalp locks ?
Yaquina143

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohawk161 wrote:
I was wondering if you make the fake scalplocks that folks can glue on theri heads at events. I have a couple of folks in my unit that, for one reason or another, cannot have and maintain one with their own hair.
Anyway, I was looking to see what you charge for a piece, and what the approximate back log is.

Joshua

Thanks for your question Joshua.

As of right now I have no plans to make wearable locks. The techniques required to do it right would make them not very affordable and the end result would be a lock costing as much as $500. Not something that I think would sell enough to make effort worthwhile.

Sorry.
Walton45
User

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Scalplocks Reply with quote

Could you please post a photograph of one of your scalplocks and also advise as to pricing?
Singleaction
User

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: The Other Board Reply with quote

Quote:
I have a handful of clients that were waiting on their scalp orders. Since the other board seems to be down for now, I cannot retrieve the ordering information (adresses, etc) which I had in my private message box, which I cannot access at this time.

The other board is back up now. Just thought you would want to know!
RonH
User

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Repro Scalps Reply with quote

Dana,
I was wondering if you got my order and shipping information for the scalps I ordered?

Ronnie

Yaquina143

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I got it Ron, no worries.

Your order should be there in a few days. Thanks again!
RonH
User

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dana,
Thanks. That is great.

Ronnie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You must Register or Log In to post new topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to reply to topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to edit your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to delete your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to vote in polls in this forum
Back to HistoricalTrekking.com