This site best viewed at 800x600 or greater resolution. Please support Our Advertisers. They make this site possible!

HistoricalTrekking.com
Small Horizontal Row
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
 CalendarCalendar   LinksLinks 
Help!!! Please Everyone Pitch In!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul C. Daiute
User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Help!!! Please Everyone Pitch In!!! Reply with quote

To the forum,
Recent visits to Pimoth Plantation disclosed a marked reduction in costumed first person interpreters. Concerned with the loss of this type of research based interpretive history of international quality, I sent a post of to the folks at Plimoth who in a vailed manner confirmed alternatives to costumed first person interpretation.
Please e-mail Plimoth Plantation at, comments@plimoth.org and encourage them to continue and to increase their costumed first person interpretation programs. Please go to face book and ask fo help from your friends in this endeavor. Lets save the jobs for the interpretive historians and the story they tell to our unknowing public. Thanks in advance!
Regards to all and good hunting, Paul

Paul C. Daiute
User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please respond to confirm that you have sent into Plimoth Plantation. Thanks in advance. Pleas,e Please, Please muster for this action.
Regards to all, Paul

Paul C. Daiute
User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone on this forum sent an e-mail off to Plimouth?

bob miller
User

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did. I responded to the call on F.F. Still, it would be nice to see a bit more interest here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You must Register or Log In to post new topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to reply to topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to edit your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to delete your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to vote in polls in this forum
Back to HistoricalTrekking.com