This site best viewed at 800x600 or greater resolution. Please support Our Advertisers. They make this site possible!

HistoricalTrekking.com
Small Horizontal Row
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
 CalendarCalendar   LinksLinks 
2015 Schoenbrunn Village Trade Faire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Johnson
User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:56 pm    Post subject: 2015 Schoenbrunn Village Trade Faire Reply with quote

It's only a little over 2 months till the 7th annual Schoenbrunn Village Trade Faire, October 17th and 18th. in New Philadelphia, Ohio. This year promises to be even better than before if possible! For those of you who have been juried, welcome back. For those wishing to be juried, simply go to our web site at www.schoenbrunnvillagefair.org and fill out the application form and send it to the address on the application. Don't forget photos of you and those attending with you in your kit and camp.

This years Raffle features a New England fowler handcrafted by noted gun builder Ken Netting along with other great items. Tickets will be available at the Faire or PM me for information on getting tickets early. $5 each or 3 for $10 and all proceeds go to run next years Faire!

All the information for the Faire is on the web site and you can receive updates on my Facebook page, Schoenbrunn Village Trade Faire. Looking forward to seeing you this October 17th and 18th!

YMHS,

Jack Johnson
drissel
User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping to make it this year, had a good time last year, but I think I will be heading to Gettysburg that weekend...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You must Register or Log In to post new topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to reply to topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to edit your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to delete your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to vote in polls in this forum
Back to HistoricalTrekking.com