This site best viewed at 800x600 or greater resolution. Please support Our Advertisers. They make this site possible!

HistoricalTrekking.com
Small Horizontal Row
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
 CalendarCalendar   LinksLinks 
Steve Krolick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike/ND
User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Steve Krolick Reply with quote

Hello all. Does anyone have Steve Krolick's contact information? I want to talk to him about building a gun. Thanks
nogoshe chobee
User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: steve krolic Reply with quote

speak to the folks @ Track of the Wolf
KarlK
User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: SK Reply with quote

I sent you a PM. Krolick is awful talented. I have shot his scratch built wheellocks, matchlocks, have shot at a matchlock only event where all the guns were made by him. I own a club butt of his built in 1989. I have admired his Lewis & Clark air gun repro, his Hall breechload rifles and seen him prepare barrels at events, actually cutting the rifling with his period jig. I so admire his talents. A trusted builder from making a lock to changing commercial pieces to match originals.

A Krolick on the right:

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/KarlK/guns.bmp[/IMG]

His breech loader

Air gun, after finishing and testing the hollow copper buttstock;

chuck thom
User

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: steve krolick Reply with quote

Steve is a great builder over 350 guns ,i have a matchlock and hudson valley fowler with a 60" barrel call him at 414-771-8584 evenings you will get a high quality gun at a fair price...
Adam Wetherington
User

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if he is still building them or not but I got a .50 Southern Rifle of his from Track and killed my first flintlock deer with it. It has a special place in my rifle rack!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You must Register or Log In to post new topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to reply to topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to edit your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to delete your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to vote in polls in this forum
Back to HistoricalTrekking.com